About Wigg’s Physio Services
At Wigg’s Physiotherapy Services, our experienced physiotherapists are well-trained and have the skills to deliver the highest quality of service.
Our goal is to address the fundamental factors resulting in your problem, so the focus is not just on a particular area of pain. We believe wholeheartedly in developing a clear diagnosis of your condition before preparing a treatment plan, and work with the best professionals in the business to ensure the best possible outcome for your specific needs in the least possible timeframe – allowing you to resume your normal life as before.
We combine a range of therapies to help you restore normal movements – from dry needling to exercise therapies, electrotherapy to hydrotherapy, and Pilates to soft tissue massages. We help you get the most out of our treatments, so that you can go back to your normal life as if nothing was ever wrong in the first place.
Starting with 30-minute consultations, our focus is on developing evidence-based treatment plans. With an effort to offer timely treatment options, we see all new patients within 24 to 28 hours – ensuring you don’t have to wait for long before an accurate diagnosis is made.
Open from 8am until 7pm from Monday to Friday, and Saturday mornings, we service all private health funds like Medibank Private, HCF, BUPA, AHM and more. We also provide Hicaps facilities for those who want to claim a private health fund rebate during consultation. We also undertake physiotherapy treatments via the Medicare ECP scheme with a GP referral.
Our Therapists are accredited to treat TAC, DVA and Workcover clients. Our patients don’t need GP referrals, unless they are claiming through third-party providers like TAC and Workcover.
Physio & Clinical Pilates Fees
Physiotherapy Initial 30 mins – $84
Physiotherapy review 30 mins – $74
Physiotherapy extended 60mins – $135
Clinical Pilates initial 30mins – $82
Clinical Pilates review 30mins – $72
Terms & Conditions
- Our clinic is often busy, so all cancellations should be made with at least 24 hour notice.
- Last minute cancellations will incur a cancellation fee.
- An SMS will be sent the day before to remind you of your appointment.
- As a private (not bulk billing) practice, payment is expected in full on the day of treatment.
- Patients who claim via third-parties will need their employers to meet liability, otherwise payment is expected in full on the day of consult which can then be reimbursed by the employer.
- A minimal gap payment is required on the day between our standard fees and workcover or TAC fees.
- When liability is met by an employee, we will directly invoice Workcover or TAC, but there will be a minimal gap payment that the patient will need to cover.